Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Review

I admit that I haven't been taking good care of  my skin these past few months. There were a lot of things to do and you know at times, we just want to close our eyes and slumber peacefully on our loving bed. But, on my own demise, my skin was taking all the hurt and pain (drama). One day, I just woke up seeing those dark dots on my face. Pimples were everywhere. You want to be carefree, but the truth is you just want to get rid of it.

At first, I thought of going back to my dermatologist, but diamond peeling is way expensive. I need an alternative. I need something affordable and effective. I remembered using Maxi-Peel Exfoliant when I struggled with the same dilemma in college. It worked then so I checked some reviews and read that it's still an amazing product to use.

I've been using it now for almost 4 weeks. My mom and friends said they can now see the difference. My face looks clearer, although there are still some dark spots and pimples. But the skin is smoother. The old dark pimple marks are gone, and I believe the solution is now just focusing on the more stubborn zits. I am quite satisfied, although the promise of using it for 2 months is still a journey... I am hopeful.

Guys, just remember to use a good sunblock for your face and neck. My friend Matty, whose been using this product for a long time now, advised me to put on moisturizer (especially on day time) to help ease the peeling. Who wants to go to work or school with a shedding face. :) Moisturizer really helps hide the peeling.

I'll update you when I finish the 2-month escapade with our friend Maxi.



Visit:
http://www.maxi-peel.com/
http://www.splash.com.ph/our_brand_maxipeel.aspx?categoryID=3&Child=Maxi-Peel&catID=3

No comments:

Post a Comment